WE make sure all your solar panels are working properly at all times WITH OUR HIGH QUALITY Thermal Imaging and Thermography Inspections for an accurate and detailed inspection.
SOLAR PANEL INSPECTION
- Rapid and Easy scans for Roof tops and arrays
- Cracked rubber boots in vent pipe.
- Hot spot identification showing defective cells / Geotagged image
- Cracked Caulk
- Creating orthomosaic photos which can import In AutoCAD for dimensions for solar roofing
- Shingles that are buckling
- Diagnostic purpose / planning of Panel placement
- Infrared signatures show defective panels
- Keep the solar farm running at peak efficiency
- Save time with pre-selected way point aerial inspections
PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR PANEL Inspection
- Aerial infrared imaging linked to high definition image capture for inspection of photovoltaic modules is widely accepted as an industry standard. Thermal imaging detects defective panel cells, connection points and complete arrays that form individual electrical phases. Solar panel inspection forms an essential part of quality control methodology and periodic maintenance schedules and this technology provides an efficient method of validating new installations and helps to maintain maximum operational output from aging infrastructures.
- Recently manufactured solar panels are now considered both reliable and robust although reduced efficiency depends on the environment and operating conditions. Damage from freeze/thaw cycles, lighting strikes, moisture intrusion and micro vibrations within the building structures can seriously affected the integrity of the installation. Carefully planned inspection and regular automated reporting solutions offered by Us help to maintain solar panel efficiency and reliable operation.